MCBs are placed just above the loads and are designed to protect ultimate loads.
It is ideal for protecting circuits in the industrial, commercial and residential sectors and provides the following functions.
- Isolation protection against short circuit and overload currents
- Protection of persons against indirect contact
Miniature circuit breaker, also known as automatic fuse, works to protect a circuit from high current and short circuit current, when the current passing through the circuit exceeds a certain value or in case of a short circuit, the automatic fuse cuts the electrical connection.
- BKN type 1 pole to 4 pole options from 1A to 63A
- 6kA breaking capacity, compliance with IEC60898 standard
- BKN-b type: 1 pole to 4 poles, options from 1A to 63A
- 10kA breaking capacity, compliance with IEC60898 standard
- BKH type: 1 pole to 4 poles, options from 63A to 125A
- 10kA breaking capacity, compliance with IEC60947-2 standard
- All accessories needed for BKN, BKN-b and BKH series are available
- All electrical protection applications
- Clipboard applications
- Industrial applications
- Commercial buildings and residences
- Renewable energy facilities